Beautiful eyes

Released July 15, 2008
Recorded 2006–08
Genre Country pop
Length 19:25 (CD) 59:02 (DVD)
Label Big Machine
Producer Scott Borchetta (exec.), Nathan Chapman, Robert Ellis Orrall


Shop Items:
Buy The Album




Lyrics:
"Beautiful Eyes"
Your beautiful eyes
Stare right into my eyes
and sometimes I think of you late at night
I don't know why
i want to be somewhere where you are
I want to be where...
[Chorus:]
You're here, You're eyes are looking into mine
So baby, make me fly
My heart has never felt this way before
I'm looking through your
I'm looking through your eyes
I wake up, I'm alive
In only a little while... I'll cry
Cause you're my lullaby
SO baby come hold me tight cause I-I
I want to be everything you need
I want to be where...
[Chorus]
Just as long as you're mine
I'll be your everything tonight
Let me love you, kiss you
Oh baby let me miss you
Let me see your
Dream about
Dream about
Dream about your eyes
Eyes, Eyes...Beautiful eyes



Description:
Beautiful Eyes is the second extended play (EP) by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. The EP was released on July 15, 2008 by Big Machine Records exclusively to Wal-Mart stores in the United States and online. The limited release EP has a primarily country pop sound and features alternate versions of tracks from her debut album, Taylor Swift (2006), and two original tracks, "Beautiful Eyes" and "I Heart Question Mark", songs which she had previously written; a DVD, featuring music videos of singles from Taylor Swift, is also included on the physical release of the EP.
Beautiful Eyes peaked at number nine on the U.S. Billboard 200 and topped Billboard's Top Country Albums chart, succeeding her self-titled debut album. "I Heart Question Mark" was released as a promotional single in June 2008. Though the EP was not heavily promoted, Swift performed the title track at some venues.

No comments: